Live Chat

Tuesday 2 August 2011

My First Frankfurt in Frankfurt


Well there you have it. My first frankfurt in Frankfurt. Ta darr.

Not the most exciting thing but it was easily the most exciting thing in Frankfurt. Looks dubious I know but that Frankfurt was really rather good. There really isn't much to do here I'm afraid. I spent two days here looking and searching for something to sink my teeth into, for something to do but ended up with nothing. Nada. No sale. Well, not completely nothing to do but the only thing really to do here was to walk around in the city and around the old town (Frankfurt Romer), which I completed in a couple of hours. Honestly I saw all the tourist attractions by this point. Leaving me aimlessly watching German soaps.

It turns out the main reason people come here is for business. It's the corporate capital you see.

So if you're ever in town have a frankfurt, have a walk around and make it a quickie. One day, two days max.

And make sure you don't mix the two Frankfurts in Frankfurt. The station that is. There are two Frankfurt Mains. I found out the hard way of course. And I am convinced it is there, just for kicks. Just to see people like me run like a duck and scream, "F****RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK!!!".

Welcome to Frankfurt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...