Live Chat

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Hello World

Up, up and away again...


So I've finally decided to quit my job and leave the corporate world to embark on another world tour again. Every time I do this I go through the motions of being excited and extremely nervous. More nervous if anything. And why is that? I've done this before, time and time again but something about it always scares the shit out of me. But you know what they say, you should do something everyday that scares you. So here I am, the self-masochist, exploring the world and scaring the bejeezus out of myself each and everyday for a good four months. 


I've packed my bags, finished all the loose ends at work, shit - I even worked the Saturday, the day after my last day, hungover and in the same farewell clothes. And for some reason, everyone decided to work the weekend too so they all bore witness to my dirty self. Classic.

At this point I am sitting on the plane and it hasn't really hit me that I've left it all behind and nor does it when I am in Dubai Airport. Just seems like I am at an airport. 


Despite it all, I remind myself, what are you nervous about? You LOVE travelling. You have four months to indulge in all of life's pleasures. That's the plan. I will get the chance to meet, see, taste and smell so many exotic things about the world and I just can't flipping wait. 


So here my journey begins.


Welcome to my confessions.

2 comments:

simpleinsanepunk said...

Yay!! Youre bloggin good lookin!!

Favourited.

CONFESS. CONFESS. CONFESS you serial traveller you.

Stay safe, party rock and go forth and conquer the world.

xx M’juiie

confessionsofaserialtraveller said...

Thanks Me Julie.

I think I will be visiting the confession booth for a long time to come.
I hope you enjoy. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...